Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Morning!



Last night we celebrated Thanksgiving with Wilbur's family since they have to work on Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful time! We had stuffing,turkey,yams,mashed potatoes,crescent rolls,and noodles. Everything was just delicious!!

This weekend Wilbur and I are going to measure the house so we can purchase some LED's for our home and outline the front with them and put some on our bushes. Last year I got on the LED kick because Wilbur said we can't get regular lights because they use to much electricity so I got some LED's and our electric bill didn't go up at all and they were the same price as incandescent lights! I know they aren't very prim but I do really like them and I like a lot of Christmas lights!! :) I decided to go with the colored ones since our house is white and the white LED's against a white house would be blinding! I told Wilbur I want people to see our house from space! LOL Here is a picture of our tree from last year. It is decorated with Disney ornaments that I have collected throughout the years.

I hope all of you have a splendid day!



No comments:

Post a Comment