Sunday, February 6, 2011

Please help me get a FLIP ULTRA HD Camcorder

I would really appreciate it if you would spread the word and have people sign up for ebates through this link they are having a special referral program through February 28 and if I get 20 people referred to ebates and they each make a $25 purchase using the ebates cashback program then I will get a Flip Ultra HD Camcorder ( I would really love to get one to take on our honeymoon in March!!)

What is Ebates?
Ebates is a free cashback program you get a certain percentage of cashback when you shop at retailers on their website. If you sign up you will get $5 added to your cashback account. You must make a $25 purchase in order to qualify.

Please click on this link to sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=BCCQbTIdrRZuCOEazJKdKQ%3D%3D

Please become a follower of my blog if you already aren't!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!If I get 20 people I get an ULTRA HD FLIP CAMCORDER.... 50 people I can get an IPAD which I would also love for our cruise! 150 A $1,500 shopping spree and 250 a dream vacation or $3,000 cash!!! (I would love to use the cash to fix up our house!!

If I get the FLIP ULTRA HD then I will have a giveaway!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm new here love it! Hope you will come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com

    ReplyDelete