Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE SNOW IS HERE!! :D


We got a lot of snow throughout the night and its still coming down! I don't know exactly how many inches we got but I know its over a foot!! Tomorrow we are getting our engagement photos done which will be nice... there is def. enough snow!!
The roads haven't been cleared off yet and I tried to shovel the walk somewhat and its just not happening! LOL
Abbey and Lucy are having tons of fun in the snow... they keep draging me through it and are hopping and jumping!


2 comments:

  1. It certainly looks like a winter wonderland! And just in time for your engagement photos. Have fun in the snow.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,

    Thanks for coming by my place and leaving congrats!

    Off to see more of your blog.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete